Introducing our January 2nd baby!
Here is what her mom, Lyndsay Best, had to say about her experience with the L-C Life-Care Fertility program:
"She is a sweet little baby, and she's healthy which is the most important thing. She is sleeping really good, and she's feeding...
IVF & IUI Support
Benefits of Combining Acupuncture with IVF for the Treatment of Infertility
- Acupuncture works to restore a proper balance of energy within the body. Needles are placed at specific locations along the body to stimulate points of energy and blood flow in order to regulate physical as well as psychological and spiritual balance in the mind and body.
- Various studies have been conducted regarding the benefits of using acupuncture treatments as a complimentary treatment in combination with IVF procedures to enhance the chances of conception and it has been shown that acupuncture significantly increases the likelihood of IVF being successful.
- One study published in the reproductive journal Fertility and Sterility in 2002 by a team of German researchers, showed a significantly higher pregnancy rate among women who received both acupuncture and IVF treatments as compared to women who received only IVF treatment. In this study two groups of 80 women were treated. Thirty-four of the 80 who received both treatments became pregnant during the initial treatment while just 21 of the 80 women who received only IVF treatment became pregnant during this time.
IVF and IUI Support
We recommend that you begin the IVF and IUI Support Phase at least 3 months prior to your scheduled IVF / IUI treatment. We have found that our program helps:
- improve follicle health
- improve egg quality
- support and strengthen your luteal phase
- improve sperm count and motility in men
Even if you are unable to go through our recommended Pre-conception Planning Phase to support fertility, we strongly recommend that you initiate naturopathic care and acupuncture at any point in your process. Some studies have shown that acupuncture can almost double the likelihood for pregnancy when used in conjunction with the assisted reproductive technology.
We understand that you may be impatient to get started with your IVF or IUI cycles, yet having the support of both naturopathic medicine and acupuncture helps to facilitate your body’s overall health and ensure that you will be successful in your ART attempts.
IVF & IUI Support